INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When visiting the website, our network provider will be able to obtain information that is necessary to deliver a stable service.
Read more about this in the privacy statement of Hjelseth Computers.
Functional cookies are used to:
- Remember your login information
- Stay safe when you are logged in
- Make sure the web pages look consistent
Performance cookies are used to:
- Improve the performance of the web pages by loading the pages faster
- Improve user experience
Targeted cookies are used to:
- let you share and like content
- Send information to other websites to customize their advertisements
Examples of usage
Cookies are used to provide you with better services, such as:
- enable a service that recognizes your device so you do not have to provide the same information multiple times
- Remember that you have already entered your username and password when logged in to the pages, so you do not have to redo it for each page.
- measure how many persons using the services so we can make them easier and faster
- Analyze data to help us understand how to use services online so we can improve them
If you want to delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, follow the instructions for the browser by clicking Help in the menu.
You can read more about cookies and how to use them at www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking Help in your browser.
The website uses text types made available through Google Fonts. When loading such text types, we do not collect information about the visitor to the website.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
It happens that we include video clips, photos or content from other third party websites. Such content treats the visitor as if they were on the included content's own website and therefore it may occur that cookies or statistics are obtained from these third parties.
When booking, your personal information is used to process your reservations and orders for services. The booking is handled by us but via a third party supplier Saber Glbl inc. (Https://www.sabrehospitality.com/). Eilert Smith Hotel is not responsible for the content of linked applications / websites or for personal information that may be collected by the owner or operator of linked websites or third party providers.
On our webpages, you can contact us via a contact form, we ask for the name of a contact person and contact details. Personal information we receive upon requests is not used for any purpose other than contacting you.
We store your personal information with us as long as necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was collected. This means, for example, that personal data that we process on the basis of your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent. Personal information that we process in connection with the sale or purchase agreement you have with us is deleted when the agreement is fulfilled and all obligations arising from the agreement are met. Personal data relating to our companys fulfillment of legal obligations shall be deleted as soon as the legal obligations are fulfilled, such as the obligation to keep accounts.